The good news is, we’re a bit cleaner than our cousin, Tough Mudder. So, what would you wear if you were spending a day in the city, on your feet, moving and shaking and having a great time?
- Comfortable shoes. You’ll be upright for all or most of your shift. No open-toed shoes.
- Weather appropriate clothing! Check the weather in advance and plan ahead. Please.
- Rainy and wet? Bring waterproof gear and layers.
- Hot and sunny? Sunscreen. Hats. Shades. You know what to do.
- Cold? LAYERS. You guys are city-slickers… you know how to dress.