Thanks for joining the team as an Urban Mudder Volunteer. You’ve made a very wise decision.
Here is the information you will receive from us as we lead up to the event day:
- When you applied online, you assigned yourself into (one or more) shifts and selected your roles. These will be your position(s) on event day.
- You can review your volunteer shift and role details on the MVP Portal > 'My Roles'.
- Please add your shift to your personal calendar.
- If you change your mind, 'Withdraw' as soon as you can via the MVP Portal > 'My Roles'. This opens up the opportunity for other MVPs-to-be, plus it gives us time to refill the position.
- Within two months of the event, we will send you a very important email asking you to 'Confirm' or 'Withdraw'. You then have 14 days to accept the shift before you are automatically withdrawn and we will open up the shift to other interested applicants to ensure we have a full team.
- In the week before the event, we will email you a Volunteer Information Pack with everything you need for your role, including:
- Last minute updates from the UMHQ team on site
- Information about your Volunteer Coordinator
Please keep an eye on your emails up until the start of your shift, in case we need to send you any urgent information.